The latest release of OTAS has seen significant improvements to our Core Summary application. The additional detail now accompanying each Stamp provides comprehensive analysis and data across a range of market factors for single stocks at the click of a button.
Example – New Insiders Screen
New Stamp detail features –
- Performance : Table now displays price trend analysis on an absolute, market & sector relative basis
- Signals: Ability to view frequency and backtest statistics on all studied OTAS technical signals, including the most recently fired.
- EPS Mmt : Displays broader historic EPS momentum change analysis and comprehensive analyst consensus information
- Insiders : Detailed table of most recent insider transactions including identity, importance and historic backtested ranking
- Valuation : Additional charts displaying comparative absolute and market relative valuations and historic range analysis.
- Implied Volatility : Absolute & relative implied volatility statistics table.
- Short Interest : Comprehensive short interest screen including percentage change in loan data, days to cover and upcoming dividend date.
- CDS : Additional historic CDS spread trend statistics.
- Divergence : Individual scatter plots displaying sector dispersion and most diverged stocks for each referenced factor.
- Events : Extensive upcoming events calendar for the referenced company.
- Dividend : Includes additional projections on yield, growth and dividend cover and displays most recent and upcoming dividend payment data.
If you require assistance or have further suggestions on the Core Summary or navigating any other aspect of OTAS, please contact email@example.com or your Account Director.